Something about me
- Italian Lawyer, Civil Law Specialist, Entitled to represent clients before the Italian High Courts, Founder of Studio Legale Fabiano
- Former President of the Data Protection Authority of San Marino
- Adjunct Professor at the University of Ostrava (Rome) on Fundamentals of data protection legislation;
- Independent Researcher - my profile here:
- Author of books, articles, essays, papers
- Frequent speaker at national and international conferences
- NicFab is my blog on which this digital notebook depends.
- I deepen and write contributions regarding to the impact of technologies (IoT, Blockchain, Robothics, AI, etc.) on Ethics, personal data protection and privacy in the light of current legislation (in Europe, the GDPR).
- Passionate about Informatics, Technologies, Apple (probably I am addicted … 😀), Linux, Python (I would have much time to learn it), Matrix, XMPP.
- My creation is DAPPREMO (acronym of Data Protection and Privacy Relationships Model), which is a very innovative data protection and privacy model based on set theory and high mathematics.
- Here my full CV
How to contact me
If you want to contact me you can do it by:
- Matrix - @nic:matrix.nicfab.it
- XMPP - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mastodon - @email@example.com
- IRC - nicfab 👉 irc.libera.chat (you can also access from web.libera.chat)
- Keybase - @nicfab
- Twitter - @nicfab
To contact me via email, open the Terminal app and retrieve the email address by running the following command:
gpg --keyserver hkps://keys.openpgp.org --receive-keys 63EECC6F6D811AE51A8862344832C4C9398C6949
I prefer encrypted email messages, and so you can use my Public PGP Key (the fingerprint is
63EECC6F6D811AE51A8862344832C4C9398C6949) by retrieving it from here.
I decided to set up my own WKD (Web Key Directory) to provide more security and to make it easier to identify the public keys of my email addresses. Currently, for emails of the nicfab.eu domain, it is possible to “discover” the public PGP keys and check their validity on the WKD with the Metacode’s WKD tool.
If you are a ProtonMail user, retrieve my e-mail address by running the following command from the Terminal app (the fingerprint is
gpg --keyserver hkps://keys.openpgp.org --receive-keys C10FEA6AF2197D3E733262E03112451F7B96A03E
Thus, please send me an encrypted e-mail message.
Below you can find verification of the DNS domain nicfab.eu and the related subdomains, the XMPP domain nicfab.chat, all signed via PGP:
Things I love
|Kermit the Frog ©Disney (retrieved from https://muppets.disney.com)|
|Mahna Mahna Song - Mana Mana Muppet Show (1976)|
|I love Jazz|
We update this page frequently; please, come back to see the updates